Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's toast the night away to friends!

Alright, I want to set something straight before anyone comes to me with an issue.


I always have something to say. It is a very rare, very odd occasion when I cannot find something to voice my opinion on. That being said, it is also very difficult for me to begin talking about things in a subtle way. I like starting off with short sentences and moving on to bigger (and not always better) things. Think of my writing as a sort of bell curve.


Anyway, I also know that I'm going to post fairly sporadically. There is no telling how often I will post. I think it might take me a little while to get into the swing of keeping up with this thing.


On another, more interesting and personal note... I HAVE MY INTERNSHIP! Hell yeaaaaaaah.
You are reading the bullcrap of one of the unpaid summer interns for Insite magazine. I cannot even tell you with proper words how stoked I am about this. It may only be a local, monthly magazine, but it is a start for something that will, hopefully, be a wonderful and fulfilling career as a journalist. I won't give you too much information about it right now, simply because I find myself still in the tunnel on the way to the light. All I know is that I am terribly excited.  If you're curious as to what Insite looks like, check out their website at http://www.insitegroup.com/.


Baaaaah I'm so thrilled!
Please. PLEASE SOMEONE CONGRATULATE ME.