Friday, December 2, 2011

A Kiss With a Fist is Better Than None.

Welp, the December photo challenge is already under way. This month, instead of taking pictures of 26 different themes/ideas/concepts/subjects, participants have been asked to take a photo a day. I don't expect that I'll get too frustrated with the project, but here's to hoping that I can keep my stride up with interesting subjects. I like this kind of project because you are free to choose your subjects at random; you don't have to choose them based on an idea and whatnot.

I'm well aware that I didn't post a picture for yesterday, so I'm going to double it up today and try to keep up the one-a-day pace for the remainder of the month (we'll see, though, since it IS December, and that means I will be super busy the whole month).

And now... Pictures.

December 1st.

December 2nd