Thursday, December 22, 2011

All I want for you to be is happy, or something.

I should have known that I wouldn't keep up with this. Although I haven't been posting daily or every other day as I had originally planned, I have actually been taking quite a few pictures. I think I'm coming into a certain style of photography that I never really expected to be at least mildly good at. Most of my photos nowadays are darker and a bit more simplistic. I love motion and detail and shadows. I love how the light coming in through the window can be a different shade on different slats on the blinds (as seen in Day 9 picture). Anyway, here are a few more of my December pictures. I'll update sooner (I hope) rather than later with more.

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15
Day 16
Day 17

Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22