Thursday, November 3, 2011

So the 26 Things is quite a bit more of a challenge than I would have originally thought. Still, I'm working on it as best I can. I should be able to draw on some other resources come the end of next week, when I go on a trip to Wimberley with some family members.

I'm trying to decide how I will track my progress. Besides making a separate folder for the 26 Things I photograph, I think I might end up uploading only one of the two photos I take for each thing until the very end of the challenge. This way, I can at least keep you guys KIND OF stimulated and in the dark, so to speak, on my journey through the project. There are only a couple of the tasks that I'm really worried about capturing. Weather is hard to capture in photo when you live in a state going through a record-breaking drought (not to mention, Texas only really has two seasons; summer and dead). Tomorrow is going to be difficult for me to complete. Beyond taking a picture of a calendar, I can't really think of much else to use for that specific item. Any suggestions would be gladly considered...

6. Round

11. Eyes
1. Dark
2. Glow
3. Smile
4. Weather
5. New
7. Tangle
8. Up in the air
9. Patterns
10. Tomorrow

12. A sign

13. A Self Portrait 


























A note to readers: I try my best to keep my images unedited. All of the imperfections you may see (especially in my skin, blech) are reality. If the image isn't what I want it to be, I tend to take more pictures until I capture the effect I see in my head.