Thursday, April 14, 2011

The 22 Blues.

Thankfully, things have gotten better since last week.


I talked to my professor about my group members and he/she gave me some pretty good advice. So I chatted with my group members, and I am fairly certain we are all on the same page. We gave a presentation for our project, and got a really damn good grade.


On top of that, another project I had/have is looking really spectacular. My partner and I got this awesome opportunity. I'm not really at liberty to share all of the juicy, wonderful details, but I will definitely make a post about it after the semester is over. However, for the sake of curiosity, I will give you a big hint as to what I am referring to...




On another note, yesterday was my birthday. The only really great thing about it was my parking spot for school, at least until my roommate bought me a good bottle of wine (courtesy of her new 21-ness), and we watched a couple of animated movies. I suspect that the next few days will be a ton better than yesterday, considering that a weekend celebration is a lot easier than a weekday celebration. Mom, Dad and brother dearest are coming in on Saturday to spend some time together and then go to a nicer dinner later in the evening.


I don't know what it was about yesterday that put me in that weird mood. For some reason, I was just...off the whole day. No witty banter, no sarcastic remarks, fake smiles and whatnot. It was very unme. I'm usually the one who can smile at pretty much anything. Anyway, it doesn't matter now; I am in a better mood.